Thought we were gone? Oh helllllll naw.

Posted November 4th, 2009 by s5

Believe it or not, we are back. And just in time to start your UnTurkey planning for the 2009 holidays. No way are we going to let a hosting mishap doom the the Western world’s vegans to a lukewarm, rubbery Thanksgiving with a lukewarm, rubbery Tofurkey.

So we’re back and better than ever (well, okay, mostly the same as ever), with the original UnTurkey recipe and our garish yet comforting red and green holiday theme, as your sherpas through the wilderness of turkey-shaped vegan food pods.

Click here for the original UnTurkey recipe!

6 Responses to “Thought we were gone? Oh helllllll naw.”

Mobile websites are now used more often, with information available 24/7 on their handsets people don’t wait around to make a purchase

Posted by Broderick Nafziger on February 13th, 2013 at 1:06 am | Permalink |

Your style is very unique compared to other folks
I’ve read stuff from. Many thanks for posting when you have the opportunity, Guess I’ll just book mark this web site.

Posted by Bradley on August 25th, 2015 at 10:41 am | Permalink |

What’s up, after reading this awesome piece of writing i am also happy to
share my knowledge here with mates.

Posted by systemkamera testsieger 2015 on August 25th, 2015 at 6:50 pm | Permalink |

Hi there, this weekend is good in favor of me, because this occasion i am reading
this great educational post here at my home.

Posted by on September 6th, 2015 at 4:32 am | Permalink |

hi!,I really like your writing very so much!

proportion we keep in touch extra about your article on AOL?

I need a specialist on this space to unravel my problem.
Maybe that is you! Having a look ahead to look you.

Posted by on September 16th, 2015 at 4:46 am | Permalink |

Este par de profesionales crean imágenes que se salen del patrón tradicional” de la fotografía de bodas.

Posted by Frances on November 25th, 2015 at 3:36 pm | Permalink |